This is the largest park in Newcastle, encompassing over 90 acres near the Newcastle Elementary School and Newcastle Public Library and Multi-Purpose Center. This park is equipped with picnic tables, restrooms, pavillon, soccer fields, baseball fields, volleyball courts and a basketball court, and a splashpad (click here for splashpad information).
If you are interested in reserving one of these local parks for private use, you may contact City Hall (405) 387-4427 for more information and fees.
This 2-acre park is dedicated to Newcastle native, Leesa Cornett, Miss Oklahoma 1987. This park is equipped with a playground, picnic tables, pavillion, restrooms and volleyball courts.
This 5-acre park was donated to the City of Newcastle. This park is located next to Newcastle Fire Department's Station 3 (unmanned). It is equipped with a playground, pavillon and tennis court.
This 2-acre park was donated to the City of Newcastle by the Puckett Family (appropriately named) in 1978. This park is located by the Newcastle Police Department and Fire Department. It is equipped with picnic tables and a fountain.
Park Rules & Regulations
- Parks are open from 6am-11pm daily
- Park facilities are open to the public on a first come first serve basis unless previously reserved through City Hall
- Events scheduled by the Parks & Recreation Department have priority over reservations
- Any use of electricity must be requested from City Hall
- No smoking, vaping, or tobacco use is allowed on the premises
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises
- Dogs are allowed in recreational areas and trails only and must remain on a leash at all times
- Must clean up after your pets
- All vehicles must park in designated parking areas
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed in the parks or on the trails
- Please place trash in designated trash receptacles
- Comments or concerns? Please contact the City of Newcastle at (405) 387-4427